Top 10 Movies To See In 2013
Hundreds of movies will be released in 2013 at theaters. It is always difficult to choose a top ten list, but we will do our best here and share with you the top 10 movies to see in 2013. Royal Albert Hall Box Office will have showings for all of these movies upon their releases. This list is in no particular order.
1. Monster’s University - After over a decade, John Goodman and Billy Crystal will reunite again as Sulley and Mike. The movie is a prequel that takes place at the University of Fear. Sulley and Mike are not to fond of each other, but they end up being best friends. Due to the movie being a prequel, there is no Boo character in the movie.
2. Man of Steel - Warner Brothers will bring Superman back to the big screen. The film is a reboot that will attract a new generation of fans. The movie portrays the original Superman story of Clark Kent being adopted, having great powers and helping the planet when it is attacked. Actor Henry Cavil plays Superman.
3. The Lone Ranger – Johnny Depp plays Native American Tonto in this movie that is scheduled to be released in the summer of 2013. Tonto tells the story of how John Reid, played by Armie Hammer, became a legend of justice. Although they seem like the most unlikely pair, John and Tonto end up working as a team to fight corruption.
4. A Good Day to Die Hard – Bruce Willis returns as John McClane in the fifth film of the Die Hard series. John finds out that his son, Jack, is in trouble with the authorities in Russia. He gets there to help his son, only to find out that the world is threatened by a terrorist group. This film is sure to be an action packed movie just like all of the other Die Hard flicks.
5. Iron Man 3 - Robert Downey is back as Iron Man in the third movie of the Iron Man Series. In this film, Tony Stark finds answers to questions that he has always asked himself. Is he, the man, more important than the suit, or is the suit more important than the man? Tony will find out these answers as he battles Mandarin, a powerful enemy.
6. Oblivion - Tom Cruise may not be too famous with teenagers anymore, but he can still draw huge crowds to the box office. In this original storyline science fiction film, an alien race attacks and destroy humanity. A surviving soldier thinks he is the only one left after the attack. He then finds a crashed spacecraft that has another human survivor. The adventure goes from there. Great storyline that should be a huge hit.
7. Oz: The Great and Powerful - This prequel will tell the story of Oz. It will show how Oz falls in love with Glinda, the good witch. It will also show how they battle the evil witches of Oz. Should be a big Hollywood hit.
8. Despicable Me 2 – All the lovable characters from the first film return. Gru, Margo, Edith, Agnes, Dr. Nefario and the minions all are back. Al Pacino stars in this sequel as Gru’s rival enemy.
9. Fast and Furious 6 – The actin packed and fast car series continues. Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster all return in this film.
Dwayne Johnson’s character, Luke Hobbs, makes a deal with the crew in exchange for their help to take down a criminal organization.
10. – Thor: The Dark World - The setting of this movie is one year after the Avengers movie. Thorn is on a journey to save the nine realms and fights old enemies. A definite hit for 2013.
You Might Also Like
|This entry was posted by Ehsan Elahi on February 11, 2013 at 2:53 pm, and is filed under Movies. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.|
Comments are closed.